Pushing the button is only 20% of capturing a good portrait. The other 80% is getting the person in front of you to relax and reveal their real ‘self’ to you. Nate takes a friendly, informal approach to portraits, so that even someone who ‘hates having their picture taken’ leaves the session relaxed, having enjoyed themselves. Portraits should be relatively painless… that’s the plan anyway!

Actors Headshots

The first impression an actor makes with a casting director is their headshot, so sending a good one is really important. Nate has worked with actors and stuntmen to shoot new headshots which have led to some great roles. Want to land the next leading role? Get in touch!

Corporate Headshots

Corporate headshots are a great way to show potential customers that your business is made up of real humans, and isn’t just the ‘big corporate machine’. We’ve worked with businesses small and large to provide headshots and portraits for websites and magazine features.

Family Portraits

Family portraits sessions are a great excuse to get everyone in the same room, and they also make fantastic gifts for loved ones. Nate can bring a portable studio to your home, or we can venture out into the great outdoors to capture some great photos, that you’ll cherish forever.